Von der Heyden Group, developer of Liberty Corner and Prima Court office buildings in Warsaw, is pleased to announce newly signed lease agreements. The following companies have chosen the very centre of Warsaw for their headquarters:
In Liberty Corner:
1. Instituto Valenciano de la Exportacion, IVEX S.A. – Valencian governmental institution for the promotion of companies and products of the Valencian Community in foreign markets and attract foreign investment. Liberty Corner is IVEX’s second largest office in the world;
2. Nicolas Neumann – Nicolas Neumann Interiors Sp. z o.o. is a Polish subsidiary of a reputable German interior design office and retailer. The company has a long established history of cooperating with well known producers of furniture, textiles and house commodities such as Kroncke, Lambert, Fendi, Marktex and many more. Although most of the clients originate within southern Germany, with its main office in Gmund am Tegernsee near Munich, the Polish company has been established in recognition of the growth potential of the Polish market. The company in Poland offers interior design and planning services as well as advice and sale of quality furniture and accessories.
Liberty Corner is situated in the very centre of Warsaw, at the corner of Mysia and Bracka Street close to the historical Plac Trzech Krzyży. In the immediate vicinity one can find the Warsaw Stock Exchange, international embassies, ministries and other government buildings as well as a Sheraton Hotel.
Liberty Corner was finished in June 2003 and it’s the first office building in Poland designed without structural columns, ensuring extra natural light, and providing more flexibility for the space planning. The building is designed in two independent parts. One section has been recently sold and serves as the headquarters for the Polish Press Agency (2,500 sqm). The second building is designed as a stand-alone space that is ideally suited for the office seat of an international organization.
Liberty Corner offers a state-of-the-art telecommunications system, 4-pipe air conditioning system with a separate floor by floor regulation as well as possibility of opening windows, and an advanced Building Management System (BMS)- to control and monitor all the engineering services. High standards of finishes including high windows made of Canadian cedar wood, walls finished in highs quality of bottocino marble create the comfort and elegance.
Apart from the above new leases, Tenants include also the Von der Heyden Group (187 sqm), and Knight Frank Nieruchomości (360 sqm). Knight Frank Nieruchomości has been involved in securing finance for the project and is the leading agent of this project.
Currently available office space comprises of 4.300 sqm and 44 parking places.
In Prima Court:
1. BPP Professional Education Sp. z o.o. – one of the biggest training business professionals company in Europe set up in London thirty years ago. It employs over 2000 people and has an annual turnover of over GBP 100 millions. It specializes in training courses for ACCA, CIMA and CIM;
2. HY Investment Polska Sp. z o.o. – a subsidiary of UK based HY Investment, Ltd. HY Investment is the vital local point for the margin trading services provided by the Henyep Financial Group. HY Investment and the Henyep Financial Group, have together over
55 representative offices all over the world and provide service to the main financial world centers;
3. Sanchez Computer Associate Polska Sp. z o.o. – An American company, a global leader in developing and marketing scalable and integrated software and services that provide banking, customer integration, brokerage and wealth management solutions;
4. DKV Euro Service Polska Sp. z o.o. – a subsidiary of a German company operating throughout Europe since 1934, a market leader in cashless fuel cards and other expert services for transport sector companies. It employs over 400 people and has an annual turnover of
2 billion EURO;
5. Grifols Polska Sp. z o.o. – a subsidiary of a Spanish pharmaceutical company, it provides consultancy services in running business and management;
6. First Public Relation Sp. z o.o. – FIRST Public Relations was set up in 1990 and is the oldest PR agency on the Polish market. It serves mostly large corporations and provides them with comprehensive, long-term communication strategies which include, among others, media relations, internal communication, and crisis communication. It is the only Polish PR agency with its own EU office and it belongs to two international PR networks: Eurocom Worldwide and International Public Relations Network.
Prima Court is a cosy A class office building (rentable office area of 4.173 sqm) with an underground car park and a private courtyard with a garden which is exclusively for tenant’s use. At Prima Court you can find there an exceptionally elegant lobby with an extensive reception area. Flexible space can be easily divided and the building is finished to a high standard to provide extraordinary comfort.
Prima Court is located in the heart of Warsaw at Nowogrodzka 68 Street.
Currently available office space comprises of 2.287 sqm and 47 parking places.