Last updated: 12.12.2020
1. General provisions
To ensure the security of the personal data entrusted to us, we act on the basis of internal procedures and recommendations, in accordance with relevant legal acts concerning personal data protection, and in particular with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: “GDPR”).
Suspendisse dignissim tellus id eros blandit condimentum. Praesent tincidunt massa a ante pretium molestie. Aenean vitae purus vel lorem semper vestibulum in in sem. Cras feugiat mauris eu sagittis dictum. Quisque et ligula id nisi hendrerit accumsan ut eget nisi. Duis at egestas nisl, ut suscipit diam. Nulla ultricies lorem quis tellus pharetra dapibus.
Website – means the website under the domain name www.vonderheydengroup.com
User – means any person using the Website in any way (hereinafter: “you”)
Controller – means Von der Heyden Development Sp. z o.o., ul. Wspólna 62, 00-684 Warszawa, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the KRS number: 0000228286, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 1070001784 (hereinafter: “we”).
Cookies – means IT data, in particular in the form of text files, saved on the User’s device by the web browser. Cookies are used to store data such as: the name of the website that set the Cookie, how long they are to be stored on the final device and the unique IP address. This data can be read by our ICT system or by the ICT system of third parties.
Personal Data – means all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to one or more factors specific to that person.
The Website contains information about the current events and projects implemented by the Von der Heyden Group. It gives you access to press releases, photos and videos.
The website www.vdhgroup.com is available through a secure SSL connection, which significantly increases the protection of data on the Internet.
3. Collecting and processing of personal data
3.1. Contact form
We are the controller of the personal data sent by you through the contact form published on the www.vonderheydengroup.com website. If you use the form, we will process your data, such as your first name, surname and email address, to contact you in response to your message. Your personal data will be stored for the period required to answer your enquiry and carry on further correspondence, if any – Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR.
All the personal data provided voluntarily in the contact form on our website is considered confidential and is not visible or made available to unauthorised persons.
The personal data is processed solely by persons authorised by us or by processors who are our close collaborators (e.g. providers of IT services). Our collaborators are obligated, under relevant agreements, to use the data entrusted to them solely in accordance with our guidelines and for the purpose strictly defined by us. We also obligate them to use appropriate protection for your data and keep it confidential.
If you send an enquiry to us using the contact form and we decide that another entity from the Von der Heyden Group is more competent than us to give a comprehensive response, your data and correspondence will be transferred to such an entity. We guarantee that this entity will process your data on the same terms as we do.
When you use our Website, your web browser downloads and saves information that constitutes data.
We use two types of Cookies on the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session Cookies are temporary files stored on your computer until you log out, leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on your computer throughout the period specified in the cookie parameters or until you decide to delete them. Please note, however, that if you decide to delete or disable Cookies, some areas or functionalities of our Website may be/become unavailable.
This information is not associated with your personal data in any way and is not used to identify you. The scope of information collected automatically depends on your browser settings. You can always check your web browser settings to find out what information is made available by the browser automatically or to change these settings. You can disable or enable Cookies at any time by changing your web browser settings.
In order to delete or disable cookies stored on your computer, follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer of your web browser on the help page concerning cookie management in its products. You can find more information below:
For other browsers, please consult the documentation provided by the browser manufacturer.
We use the following types of Cookies on the Website:
- Strictly necessary Cookies, which enable you to use the services available on our Websites, e.g. authentication Cookies. Files from this category ensure the basic functionality of the Website, and they need to be downloaded to use the services available on the Website, which means they are enabled all the time;
- Statistical/performance Cookies – they are used to analyse how the Users use our Website, which enables us to constantly improve the Website and adapt its functionality and contents to individual preferences of the users;
- Functionality Cookies – these files are used to save your settings and customise your interface; they may contain information about the selected language or your region, font size, site appearance, etc.;
- Third-party Cookies – more information about this type of Cookies can be found in sections 5 and 6 of this Policy.
The purposes of the Cookies used on the Website are described in detail in the Cookie Table.
The data obtained through Cookies on our Website is used on the following basis:
- Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR, i.e. our legitimate interest, which involves ensuring technical operation of the Website as well as analytical and statistical purposes.
The data collected in session Cookies is stored until the end of the session/visit on our Website. The data is not stored or processed anywhere after that time.
Persistent Cookies, on the other hand, will stay on your device for the time specified in the file parameters or until they are deleted manually. More information about the storage period of individual Cookies can be found on the list of Cookies used on the Website in section 9.
4. Collecting and processing of personal data
- right of access to your personal data;
- right to rectification of personal data;
- right to erasure of personal data;
- right to restriction of processing of personal data;
- right to object to processing of personal data;
- right to data portability;
- right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe your personal data is processed contrary to the applicable provisions of law.
5. YouTube (GOOGLE GROUP)
6. LinkedIn Insight Tag
7. Server logs
Each time you use the Website, requests are sent to our server. Individual requests are recorded and stored in the server logs. The data recorded in the logs includes: your IP address, request receipt time, response sending time, information about the User’s browser and operating system. This data is not associated with specific persons using our Website, nor is it used to identify the Users in any way, it is used only for server administration purposes.
8. Final provisions