Odyssey Card – Terms and Conditions
The Odyssey Card is a card offered by Von der Heyden Group Finance plc (the “Company”) to its bondholders, giving them discounts at several participating brands offered by the various entities within the Von der Heyden Group and other associated entities. Upon first use of your Odyssey Card, you are deemed to have accepted all the terms and conditions outlined below.
- “Issue Date” means the 30th September 2022;
- “Holder/You” – referred to you as a bondholder of the Company, who are entitled to receive the Odyssey Card.
- “Offer” – means the discount available at any Participating Brand upon booking with/presentation of a valid Odyssey Card or upon using the promo code.
- “Participating Brand” – refers to the business offering goods/services, which are making an Offer to the Holders, as listed hereunder:
- Cugo Gran Macina Grand Harbour & IBB Hotel Collection (CGIBB)
- Hammett’s Collection (HC)
- Mimie Reed (MR)
- Von der Heyden Real Estate (VDHRE)
- Von der Heyden Yachting (VDHY)
- “We” means the Company.
- The Odyssey Card is valid until 31st October 2024.
- To benefit from an Offer, a Holder needs to present the Odyssey Card upon booking or before requesting the bill, and in case of online bookings with CGIBB and MRI, upon using this promo code on checkout: “VDHGBondholder”. Presenting the card after requesting the bill or any paid deposit for a booking, will forfeit a Holder’s right for the Offer.
- The Odyssey Card is valid only for direct bookings and reservations in your name, and not through intermediaries or other agencies.
- A Participating Brand may request Holders to present a valid identification to benefit from the discount. Participating Brands may reserve the right to refuse the Odyssey Card if no form of identification is available.
- The Offer is always subject to availability and cannot be applied with any other discount or offer. You should note that access to an Offer is subject to these terms, and the following additional terms and conditions, which are specific to each Participating Brand:
- Cugo Gran Macina Grand Harbour & IBB Hotel Collection – 10% discount applies on the best price guarantee, subject to a minimum stay of two (2) nights, at any of the brand hotels, by using the promo code.
- Hammett’s Collection – the 10% is redeemable at all HC restaurants in Malta, for bookings of up to 12 people. The Offer does not apply for bookings of over 12 people and bookings of special events.
- Mimie Reed – 20% discount on all the collection, by using the promo code.
- Von der Heyden Real Estate – the Offer consists in the deduction of the 5% agency fee of VDHRE and applicable VAT, (i) subject to payment of at least 50% of the full fees by the end of February; and (ii) applicable on bookings made between September to February, for a reservation for all the months of the year (excluding the months of July and August).
- Von der Heyden Yachting – 10% discount and a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine with every charter booked.
8. Any breach of the terms of conditions will be considered as grounds for withdrawal of the Odyssey Card.
9. The Company only provides the benefits associated with the use of the Odyssey Card as explained in these terms and not any other service. Any problems, complaints or bad experiences arising from any of the Participating Brands are to be tackled with the establishment itself. We are not responsible and not liable for any legal issues that may arise.
10. The Company will not be held responsible for non-availability of services, cancellations, or temporary or permanent closure of outlets by the Participating Brands. We shall not be liable for any damage, expense, inconvenience or loss incurred by any person as a result of the use of the Odyssey Card. All Holders are advised to check all relevant information and details on the Participating Brands prior to visiting.
11. The Odyssey Card web page may contain outside links which are transferred to a new window. We exclude any liability or damages from any information provided or accessed from these links.
12. The Company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any given time. Please check the website for any updates.
13. Privacy Notice: By registering your email address with your Odyssey Card through our QR Code link, you are agreeing to receive information and updates by email from the Company, concerning the Von der Heyden Group and its group companies, any Offer or benefit associated with the card, and/or the Participating Brands. You may unsubscribe any time from receiving these updates. Any information collected and processed by the Company about the use of the card is strictly for statistical purposes only. This privacy notice supplements any other privacy notices which may be issued by the Company. When using your Odyssey Card, kindly refer to the specific terms and privacy notices for each of the Participating Brands, which explain how they collect and use your personal data.
14. These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malta. Any disputes relating to these conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malta.